Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here you go dad

Ok so today I went to get vaccinated for Hepatitis A and Typhoid along with a months worth of malaria tablets just to be on the safe side. Im not sure if i remember the doctor actually looking me in the eyes or asking me any questions it was a 5 minute heres what you need, stuck me with a needle and charged 150 dollars-60 for the consultation. What a bargain? I am going to leave Sydney on Friday mourning at 7am. I am taking a plane to Brisbane spending some time there and then taking a bus up to Herveys Bay, which has a ferry that goes to Frazier island. The island is the biggest sand island in the world and we are renting a 4 wheel drive vehicle to navigate the island and camp out for 3 days. After that I will take an overnight bus from there up to Airlie beach and dot a 2day 2 night sailing trip around the Whitsundays on the Great Barrier Reef. Next its on to Cairns making any stop necessary along the way. As of now I am planning the begining of my next adventure which includes a plane from Cairns to Darwin to Singapore to Thailand (Cambodia and Laos) and around the country for a month.

I am starting to get a little reluctantly excited about leaving. I have met so many great people here in such a short time. Although i look forward to meeting more people in the fuiture. I developed a comfortable relationship with many and wish it wasn't ending so abruptly. I will try to keep in contact buit it is easier said than done. Tonight we are having a going away party so that should be a lot of fun.

Favorite song right now: Jason Mraz-I'm yours Ben Harper- Diamonds on the Inside Royksopp- What else is there?

What Im thinking: You know your cockroach problem is getting bad when .....you are using an empty bottle of raid to crush roaches the same day you bought the bottle!

I think its funny when people start out sentences with I am not a racist but....... and what usually proceeds is something very racist like- I'm not a racist but....that guy was a nigger. Thats racist you idiot!!!

No comments: